The Vortex one-piece liner leads the way with the industry's only adjustable-depth installation dimensions.
Some key features:
- 390-CFM motor
- Adjustable-depth liner extends from 17-1/2" - 20-1/2" for the perfect fit
- Optional recirculating kit
- Dual-level halogen light bulbs
- Matches the most commonly specified installation footprints
- 36-inch mounting height maximum
- Zephyr warranty: 3-year parts , 1-year labor
For a full list of features and installation dimensions, please download the Vortex spec sheet.
- Essential Power series Vortex one-piece liner
- 28-3/8-in. width is perfect for 30-in. cooktops
- Three powerful speed levels
- 200-390 CFM dual internal blowers
- Internal blower sones: 1.4 - 5
- One hybrid baffle filter
- Mechanical slide integrated controls
- Dual-level lighting
- CleanAir function
- Two 35W halogen bulbs
- Internal blower - vertical: 6-in. round
- Internal blower - horizontal: N/A
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Mounting Height: 26 in. - 36 in.
- Recirculating option
- Adjustable depth
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
|WATTS PER BULB
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||26 - 36
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
||17.5 - 20.5
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.